Winners Eyecare Foundation is the brain child of Tiki Madibo who established Tiki Madibo Optometrists in 2003 as an independent professional, quality, service and value driven practice. Tiki Madibo is a qualified black female optometrist with over 10 years experience in the field. She established Winners Eyecare Foundation (or WE Foundation for short) in April 2010. The foundation currently has its base in Centurion from which all its operations are managed and run. It is a Non Profit Organization focusing on providing eye care and HIV/AIDS care and support to disadvantaged school children.
In the years 2001 until 2003 Tiki Madibo held a position of Board member and Treasurer of the Positive Women’s Network NPO. An organization that served the needs of HIV positive women and their children in the Gauteng region. Her duties included:
- Overseeing financial matters of the Foundation
- Involved with setting up the income generation program
- Put In place its monitoring and evaluation model
- Interacting with other organizations such as SWAA (Society for Women and Aids in Africa) and SisterLove.
QUALIFICATIONS OF MEMBERS AS WELL AS BOARD MEMBERS OF THE FOUNDATION
- Maleteketa Carol Madibo –Optometrist (Chairperson)
- Constance (Connie) Nkosi- Executive Chairperson of Lidonga Group Holdings
- Emilie Emma Olifant- Counseling, Business & Time Manager (Secretary)
- Karabo Hlobo- Financial Manager (Treasurer)
- Mongezi Mkhalima- Human Resource Manager (Deputy Secretary)
- Motsilisi Olga Madibo- Debt Collector (Member)
- Cynthia Keareng Noe- Administrator (member)